A Montana Landmark
For Over 70 Years
RIFLES CENTERFIRE TACTICAL
Wakeboards / Surf / Skate
2022 Elks 31 Guns
Guidelines for Hunting, Fishing, Trapping and Recreating on State Trust land in Montana
One Lonely Chick
Get Outside Volume XI
Classic Iron Volume XI
Kids Fishing Fair 2022 Awards
Christmas Tree Permits
General Big Game Hunting Season 2021
Stage 2 Fire Restrictions In Effect
Hard Flathead Valley Trails
Moderate Flathead Valley Trails
Easy Flathead Valley Trails
Shopping For A New Binocular
Posted on 09.29.2022
406-756-BAIT (2248) |
Your headquarters for a current Flathead Valley Fishing Report.
Brought to you by Snappy's
A Store Like No Other, Since 1947.
Tobacco River/Graves Creek
- Salmon are starting to clear out, but few remain in pockets.
- Still slow. Picking up a few decent size fish between 16"-20" here and there.
- Trolling Lake Trout remains good. The West Shore and delta are both good options. Mostly trolling around 35'-50' with T50 flatfish or FLC inline spinners.
- Trolling for Salmon is still producing some decent fish. Macks Sling Blades paired with Hoochie Rigs and Pautzke fire corn are the ticket.
- Pike are fishing is still good. Spinnerbaits, Chatterbaits or pike tamers are all good options right now.
Lake Mary Ronan
- Good perch fishing. Jigging 16'-24' using small grub baits pulls the best numbers.
- Trout are still looking up. Try Royal Wulffs in size 12 & 14 or a hopper dropper rig to get some action. Spinners in mayfly or trout patterns have continued to get fish as well.